Life can be so incredibly beautiful, crazy, messy and full. As women, it’s all too easy to get out of balance.
We try to juggle 10,000 things and put a ton of pressure on ourselves to do them all perfectly.
If we aren't careful, even our spiritual practice can start to feel like one more thing to do.
The good news is that there are ways to get back on track. And they might be easier than you think.
Feminine Spirituality is less about doing and effort and trying to make things happen and more about coming into right alignment.
Softening into our essence as women, we find a path to effortless success and abundant joy.
There is an innate wisdom available to each of us, but we have to be willing to slow down and listen with our hearts. It can be quiet and hard to hear.
When we follow the natural rhythms of nature and allow ourselves to not always be big and blooming and bountiful, we start to access our true power.
This is a path of surrender.
Of raw truth and unabashed vulnerability.
Daring to open.
It is an invitation to authentic power and presence.
A chance to recognize that opportunities for awakening
lay not just in profound meditation or asana practice,
but in all of the ordinary and extraordinary
moments of every day life.
You know this is right for you if..
- You constantly find yourself slipping back into old patterns and ways of being even though you KNOW better.
- You sometimes feel overwhelmed, depleted and out of balance.
- Are ready to take your relationships, health, business and spiritual practice to the next level.
- Have a sense that you are about to make a big leap in your life, but you aren’t sure what exactly it is or how to do it.
- Allow feelings of doubt, fear, shame, confusion and inhibition to hold you back.
- Something feels out of alignment in your life, but you are not sure what to do about it.
Believe me when I say that I have been there. Many times. I know how scary it can be to take the first step. To ask for help.
Only you know if this is the right time for you. Trust your inner knowing.
We all get a little lost some times and we need each other for reflection, inspiration and perspective.
Remember, you don’t have to do it all alone.
Let yourself be Nourished. Guided. Held.
I would be honored to witness and support you in taking the next steps to create the life you know your are capable of living.
If you are ready to make a change,
contact me for a free
30 Minute Introductory Session!